Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.hawleycompany.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 11, 2008

S'WOBO!

After a somewhat failed attempt (not failed, but not fully realized) at customizing a Fetish fixie, Kyle played it conservative this time and decided to buy a pre-painted Swobo frame. Anticipation was high as we looked forward to talking Kyle into doing something or purchasing something unnecessary for his new bike. Luckily, the young lad has learned his lesson and built his bike with "stock" parts. Dig that box the frame was shipped in! Now thats custom! By the way, when are they going to send me some freaking schwag for all this free advertising? Do you have any idea how many minutes it takes to write something like this??? Pics of the build to follow...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always told my parents those years in art school would eventually pay off.

dave tompkins said...

That's a really big multi tool if the Lama is any indication of scale. I'm not sure I can fit a lama or a lama sized multi tool in my saddle bag.