Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.hawleycompany.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

There Will Be Blood!

"Hey, has anybody seen my bike?" And thus began my circumnavigation of the Hawley Company as I searched (in vain) for my Kona Unit 2-9. No nook, cranny or crevice was left un-investigated. After what seemed like days (could've been minutes) of fruitless searching, I stopped in my tracks, looked over my shoulder and there on the top shelf in the warehouse lay my bike! Visibly shaken and mentally fatigued, she wouldn't come when I whistled for her (as is customary with well-bred 29ers) so I woke Kyle up from his third afternoon nap and made him retrieve her with post-haste. Now the investigations and interrogations can begin in earnest, and then, retribution! Here are some non-Steven Seagal quotes about vengeance and retribution that you can use in your daily life: "An eye for an eye (Exodus 21:24)!"
"Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord" (Paul, you know, from the Bible)
"Revenge is a dish best served cold" (Khan from "Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan")


No comments: