Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.hawleycompany.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

COMMUTER BIKE OF THE WEEK...


3:02 AM, Wednesday
(phone rings)
Kenny: Hello?
Tony Zanca: Kenny, it's Tony!
Kenny: Huh?
Tony Zanca: From Hawley!
Kenny: You got the wrong number.
(click)

3:04 AM
(phone rings)
Kenny: Hello?
Tony Zanca: Listen to me very carefully. Are you riding into work tomorrow???
Kenny: Well, yeah. Sure!
Tony Zanca: Are you riding Perfect Pink?
Kenny: Naw, I'll be riding Ole Blue
Tony Zanca: What?!
Kenny: Ole Blue
Tony Zanca: Oh God, oh God, oh God! Well, that means I'm taking the bus into work. Like a
man with no arms, I can't hang. You feelin' me bro-seph??? That bike will totally
dominate me and everything I hold dear. I'll be with my priest if you need me.
(gibberish)
Kenny: Ciao!

(ed. note) This bike belongs to Eric Smith, now of Cane Creek, formerly of Hawley and is currently on loan because Eric is too weak to ride it on the hills of Sm'ashville. Thats right Eric, I said it. Now come over and git yer whompin'

No comments: