Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.hawleycompany.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tour De France, A Cycling Fanatic's Perspective!

Oh my God! Did you see the end of the Tour yesterday, it was so freakin' amazing. First, that one guy was going around that other guy and then they got all fast and stuff and the people were standing on the side of the road right next to the guys on bicycles like they didn't have a care in the world and then that other guy won and all the bikes were everywhere and it was just pandemonium! Most memorable Tour stage since that other guy did the thing against the other guy a few years ago. I guess we can only hope that tomorrow's stage (which I think, but don't quote me, starts at that quaint little town) is just as exciting!

"Wooooooookieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooookkkiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"
Another bike racer dude from yesteryear. Dig that sweatpants-high top combination in the background. Only in Europe my friend!
"Dear Lord, the poop stench is coming FROM MY FREAKIN' GLOVE! I sicken myself."
This year's Tour De France honorary race official, French patriot and esteemed sitcom superstar, Robert Guillaume:

L to R (Robert Guillaume, ?,?,?,?,?,?)

No comments: