Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.hawleycompany.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Warehouse Expansion Update!

From the construction site manager's blog, "Taboo Haiku: Construction Poetry For the Man on the Go!"

Concrete slab is done
Steel things are up in the air
We Are On Schedule

Dune buggy chassis
Painted like the Stars and Bars
Rocks my freakin' world!

The crew prepares to erect more steel girders:
The construction site in its entirety:
Chocolate makes me happy:
HOW DO THEY NOT COLLAPSE? NECROMANCY!!!
Future site of the new graphics department office. Can you see my cubicle? Silly! That IS my cubicle!
If Dracula bought a dune buggy from my grandpa, it would like similar to this one:

No comments: