Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.hawleycompany.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Dupont: Makin' Tacos and Eatin' Nachos

Tripp "t-bag" Bagnall and I had a little jaunt at Dupont State Forest with weekend. I really cannot think of any way to reference, Predator or Native Americans. Just look at the pics.




"Does anyone have some queso dip?"














I was hoping to find Mogua and his band of Huron warriors behind the falls. Pickleshoes!!




Nothing like licorice jelly beans and melted fat-back over some low carb chips to rejeuvenate the body and soul. If only I had a liter of flat Cheerwine to quench my soul.

Tripp was still full from his meal on the trail. This looks alot like those prototype space meals we got from Jim.


2 comments:

joshie said...

nice job. I love tacos!

Spankye said...

just missed you up here Colin. i saw the guy on the grey KOna at a trail intersection but we kept rolling.