Our blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.hawleycompany.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Comeuppance

Well, The Blog has been inundated with emails, mostly of the hateful variety, concerning this lid versus lidless basket controversy, but I never thought the back stab would come from a family member! From The Blog's sister's email:

"I gave Jane (The Blog's eldest sister) my rectangular Nantucket because I missed the extra couple of inches of the oval basket, which is the same problem with the lidded baskets -- even though they are quite lovely, they’re too small."

Et tu, Brute? All right, play us out of here Airwolf-era Jan Michael Vincent...

4 comments:

dwight yoakam said...

airwolf! man i had forgotten how much my younger self loved that show. thanks for the reminder.

and keep your head up, ole bloggie. most people just love to hate.

Fay said...

I don't hate them -- I did say that they're lovely.

random adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
random adam said...

Thanks. Now I've got this stuck in my head.